Callcentric is a popular VOIP service provider used by many Voice2Phone customers. It’s fully compatible with Voice2Phone Auto Dialing software. In this document I am going to describe how to use Callcentric to make outbound calls using Voice2Phone Auto Dialer.
1. First of all, you need to sign up for a Callcentric account
2. Login to your account using your username and password
3. Please type the following settings to Voice2Phone Auto Dialer
4. Go to the Products page and change your calling plan. You can use either Pay-per-call or monthly plan. You must purchase outbound call credit AND signup for a rate plan in order to call landline or cell phone (Callcentric’s IP Freedom plan does not allow you to make calls to landline or cell phone).
5. Click the “Make Test Call” button and type your phone number. Please use the following phone number format:
1 + the area code and number for calls to the US. For example 14252336382 instead of 4252336382
011 + the country code, area code, and number for calls worldwide (you may also use 00 instead of 011).
6. Click “Make Call” button
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions how to configure your VOIP service provider with Voice2Phone. We would be glad to help you. Email your account information to firstname.lastname@example.org